Surround By Laminex Pre-Primed Wall Panels
2 Panel Sizes available:
- 2400mm (high) x 1200mm (wide) x 12mm (thick)
- 3000mm (high) x 1200mm (wide) x 12mm (thick)
- Note: the profile pattern flows vertical with the height of the panel
– Substrate: 12mm Thick Moisture Resistant MR E0 MDF
– Apply directly onto: prepared plasterboard, timber, steel, brick or masonary wall surfaces
– Designed for: wall linings and interior surfaces including hallways, curved features, bedrooms, mudrooms, and living areas.
– Surface: panels are pre-primed for paint on 1 side. They require fabrication, painting and finishing touches for a premium surface finish.
– For more detailed information, click on the info Downloads below.
A stylish scalloped design characterised by wide, softly undulating curves. Generous, defined curves meet in Scallop 135, designed to sit quietly within a sophisticated home or commercial interior. This subtle structure brings a softness to a large surface, creating an overall sense of calm. This profile can be applied across an entire wall.
Scallop 135 is manufactured from 12mm moisture-resistant MDF. The reverse side is a flat face sealed with a white, Low Pressure Melamine (LPM). It is designed for interior application and is available in three panel sizes.
Surround by Laminex is designed for interior applications and is manufactured from moisture resistant Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). Each panel has one face routered with a regular decorative pattern which is primed with water-based paint. All 12mm panels have a reverse flat face sealed with a white Low Pressure Melamine (LPM).
Made in Australia by Laminex – Distributed by Trademaster
Downloads: Brochure | Fabrication/Painting & Installation Guide | Technical Data | Availability Guide | Design Spec | Safety Data Sheet | Warranty | How To Install Video Clips
| Curving of Panels Instructions | Installation of Panels to Ceilings Instructions